Tuesday 28 June 2011

Thing 3 - Personal Brand

Well I have had fun Googling my name and coming up with all different Bev and Beverley Wrights, including a poet, a lovely teddy bear called the Wright Bear and an obituary..(!) I came to the conclusion that it all depends on who you want to find you.  Do you want your old school mates and perhaps old colleagues to rediscover you, on the likes of Facebook or MySpace or will future employers hunt for you?  If you type in Beverley Wright Library Assistant I am at the top! I am on the list of the A to Z of the NHS Health Libraries Group.
For the 23 Things thing, my blog will come under a professional capacity, so I have decided to keep my personal and professional life separate. Although I have added some interests and hobbies that I currently have on my profile, I haven't linked them with anything like other forums I may be on, relating to the interests I have.  After saying that I will try not to be too much of a closed book if someone asks me about my interests - if they're interested..

No comments:

Post a Comment